Totally Relevant. Completely Flexible. Results Oriented. Value Driven.
Our workshops and online learning solutions are designed to address the essential challenges every leader confronts on a daily basis.
Click here for a downloadable description of our programs.
- Essential Skills of Leadership
- Essential Skills of Communicating
- Coaching Job Skills
- Communicating Up
- Developing and Coaching Others
- Developing Performance Goals and Standards
- Effective Discipline
- Hiring Winning Talent
- Improving Work Habits
- Leading Successful Projects
- Managing Complaints
- Motivating Team Members
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Resolving Conflicts
- Retaining Winning Talent
- Solving Workplace Problems
- Supporting Change
- Modules are available as Classroom Workshops and as Online E-Learning as well as Blended Learning (Classroom + Online).
- Modules can be used in any order to fit your needs.
- Our facilitators bring strategic insight and training experience to deliver customized programs in a way that reinforces the key messages of your organization.
- Or, purchase our facilitator kits. We'll show your leaders how to be peer facilitators or help your in-house training team to customize the programs for your organization.
As much as 50 percent of "learning" comes after the class – back on the job. We provide an extensive array of resources and tools designed to help participants apply the skills after they leave the learning environment. Resources and tools include:
- Online information websites
- Interactive forms for implementation
- Troubleshooting guides to get beyond workplace difficulties in application
- Ongoing access to online modules filled with videos and interactive tools to reinforce learning
Bottom line – our Leadership Series offers relevant learning across a wide range of challenges, ultimate flexibility with implementation to fit virtually any organizational situation, and results based on competent leaders who are enabled with tools for reinforcement – all at the industry's most competitive price/value proposition.